Hey it’s Thursday again. That means a new pattern, and a little update on 12 for 2012.
I finally went and got fabric for the backing of my February project. I’m going to use an old Harry Potter quilt cover panel but I needed some extra on each side of it so it’s wide enough. I got a fabric called ‘Busy Bees’ by Tammy Deyong it is in Gryffindor red and gold (yellow) so It’s just perfect for this :D
Now I just need to cut it and then get started with the quilting. I’m honestly not sure I can finish the whole thing in the 3 weeks that are left of February but I can at least try :)
On to todays pattern
I don’t really like the background fabric I used for the test piece but I like the overall pattern
Happy Sewing and I’ll see you all next week